Fun Facts and Banana Bites about Bell Peppers:
Did you know??
- Bell peppers are grown in a lot of different
colors, including Red, Yellow, Orange, Green and even Purple.
- They are sweet rather than spicy peppers.
- When you bite into a fresh pepper it gives a
nice CRUNCH sound.
- They contain a lot of nutrients, including Vitamins
C and A. Vitamin C will keep your body healthy and Vitamin A
will help your eyes stay sharp.
- Bell peppers were first grown in South America.
Mexico is now one of the leading producers of these peppers.
- You can cut the peppers up and eat them fresh,
or they can top off a delicious salad.
You could also make this Rainbow
Pepper Pizza, a fun recipe for you and your family to try!